New Season- New Goals

My, on the far right, claiming my third place prize at the 2015 SoJo Marathon.

My 2015 race season is finally over.  And while it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, it was as good as it could be given my lack of training.  Looking ahead to 2016, I'm not sure I'll ever get back to where I was, but I know I want to try.  The SoJo Marathon was a big disappointment for me.  After winning two years straight, I came in third with my worst course time by 13 minutes.  I finished in 3:13, which by most standards is great, but knowing how fast I ran the course before makes that time hard to swallow.

In any case, it's over.  It's time to look ahead and move forward.  I'll take the next couple of months off of any real training and just focus on enjoying my workouts.

 Click on the link below to read on, then go out an enjoy this perfect fall weather.

http://m.deseretnews.com/article/865639914/Fall-is-the-perfect-time-to-set-new-running-goals.html

Comments