My Inner Athlete Thanks You



Our first Thanksgiving.  A coffee table covered with a sheet and a lot of food for two people.  Simple and happy.


I could bore you with a laundry list of all the things in my life I'm grateful for, but when I boil it down to it's essence, my gratitude is truly for my family.  Everything I have, everything I am is because of the parents who raised me, the husband who encourages me, and the daughters who love me no matter what.  They are the reason I feel I can step out of my comfortable space and test new waters.  I'm not afraid of drowning because they're always close by with a life vest.  I may have a small family, but they're mine and for that, I'm grateful.  Click on the article link below to read more about how my family has shaped who I am today.  And have a wonderful, happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865642240/This-year-Im-thankful-for-those-who-helped-me-find-my-inner-athlete.html?nm=1

Comments