Coach Mom

My mom and me after Boston 2010 (photo taken by my 7 year old- forgive the angle)


As I was touching up an article about how running has made me a better mother, I realized the role my own mom has played in my running life.  Nearly every picture I have at various races was taken by my mother.

I am lucky to have a mom who cheers me on at every race, whether she can be there or not.  I may be over 40, but I'm never too old to brag about, apparently.  And for that I'm grateful.

So, for Mother's Day (shouldn't it be at least a whole week?) I've tried to capture all the ways my mom has made me a better runner.  She's not a runner herself, but she's taught me more than any running coach has.

Click on this page then on the link provided to read more about my Coach Mom.

My Mom Makes Me a Better Runner

Comments